asking god for grace!!!




I dunno why i feel so small
My conscience is numb, nd heart in a brawl
Mind runs at d speed of light
Mulling why deres so much plight!!
Questions unanswered I reckon this world
Wonderin if its d game of d pen or d sword
Pen cums handy to get ova emotional turmulence
& sword wen someone tests ur patience...
To live in dirt is to live in drudgery
It wd be an abberation to fight wid misery
A time cums wen we condone wid our fears
Let go our self integrity at d cost of our tears,
Ought not raise ur voice-d social norms keep calling
With time & tide,we experience a superficial healing..
But the rage of life keeps burning in a yellow flame
We tame ourselves to live with grit,no shame
But when history repeats itself,dere is fight between angel & devil
Hurt pain & misery wins,deres no escape from evil
Forgiveness gives birth to a bird widout wings
Life becomes a charade and the mind swings
We'll hafto enlighten the accused not d victim dis tym
To live in fear is livin next to crime
We have enstrangled ourselves in a menace
Seems ruefully sorrowful asking God for some GRACE!!!

Comments

  1. I had decided to leave a comment even before I started reading your post. The english was so tough... I had no choice but to say...
    nice work... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. describing feelings of the felt and unknown.... I commend you on this post... an awesome selection of words... in rhythm with the feelings....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't write something on ur orkut account because of time going on and as I decided not to interact so much with juniors.
    But u and ur behavior forced me to write something for u.
    I would say that u r different from a lot of girls and really of different nature too.
    Nice poem and nice thoughts bachche.
    May God bless u with all the happiness u want.........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts