Life is Sober...Life is Boring...

Its that time of the year when dear ones gift you presents, near ones shower you with their blessings, friends are up with surprises,family is busy squandering and you find your feet grinding out some space in college fests…
But the last time I remember , when I was presented with a gift, no wonder , it wasn’t my birthday, but I don’t think I remember when that was…



To add on some spice, one very close friend of mine, receives almost more than a dozen of gifts on her birthday, How unbelievingly, I shut my eyes and wonder, that feeling ,of being pampered …
To be honest, my thrill for surprises has subsided over years and is almost in a moribund state. Look at me with pitiful eyes ,you will find a soulful me but in a rather grotesque state, where I don’t get to travel out for shopping so frequently now, I have developed an antagonistic outlook towards friends’ meets and birthday parties… Late night partying has always been strict no-no for me… and dare not talk about those dancing floors at pubs…



So I have for sure become an epitome of a sad-go-unlucky from happy-go-lucky over years.You would sure be amazed by my epithet for my derogatory condition. :P
Well, who doesn’t want to live like a princess, for that matter , um still my pa’s apple pie, btdont u think it would be revelling to have an apple i-phone than just be an apple pie… :P Last time I remember I went out with my family on vacations was not long ago..but very very long ago…Sometimes it becomes frustrating, to follow the same old regime , little less aberration from your monotonous schedule… But no scope left for aberrations here, coz I have started to abominate aberrations …
A fun packed outing , an enthralling shopping experience, pampering from friends, surprises , pyjama parties , excursions, and adventure sports ,all sound like a dream package …and I wouldn’t have blinked my eyes to say a YES….BUT “NOW” I would surely  give it a second thought….
Some people get bored too easily, and some never get bored, but um floating between the two right now, this year , no big surprises my way , but come next years…still wondering..still hoping…still imploring…still wishing…that this birthday I at least deserve one GUCCI dress , only if somebody who really cares gets to read this.. :P

Comments

  1. oye...life is wot u make it yaar...ab gaddi can't move if u just imagine to move it itself....hehhe...
    really liked 'your story'(don't want to hurt u by saying it 'the content').

    my advice...?? time has come...cheekh cheekh k chillane ka apne apple tree k ears me...hehe :P just kidding..but sometimes life requires u to be a ziddy party..!! taste the freshness of a ziddy character..!! it will take long....but not too long..'m sure ur next b'day will be a blast :)
    wish u good luck and a dozen gifts :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts