Germ of an IDEAAA...

My sudden change of behaviour during exams has been bugging me of late now...frst the exams blues and then this errie nature of mine adding that extra icing on the cake...

My generality of thought or you may say that not so careful and meticulous effort in life has made me swing with an attitude not so uncasual... Though like evrybody I would get those jitters down my spine the night before exam..I would have my mom on my shoulder giving me that hot cup of milk and consoling me with full gratitude that I would sail through..I wonder how she has so much confidence without even knowing the quantity of syllabus left..



But on the D-Day it seems um revising my stuff, and my brain has blocked from accepting even a word now...the last minute revision which I thought would be of some help all goes in vain..With a little bit of titter tatter I manage to find a comfortable seat in the examination hall...but would be the frst one to leave , leaving behind all my mates still scribbling in their answer sheets...its not that i leave for home to prepare for next exam bt i cant stand the feeling of staying in the examination hall for long. And when people start discussing their papers , I try to hide myself in the corner with refuge, where um unperturbed by the naunces of not being bothered with the acrimonious feelings...

Let me not talk about those preparatory leaves, it seems i have been bitten by some sleeping bug...eating becomes my first love and sleeping my second !!! somehow dreadfully those exams get over and my feelings become more sublime, I start getting accostumed to the normal college days, carrying a small purse , with an umbrella , a water bottle, lunch and a suns cream...but lolz no registers and pens...they piss me off.. Ask my fellas they sometimes regret asking me of some class notes mistakingly... People carry those heavy books daily in their jam packed bags, I wonder how they love carrying so much baggage...Its so much of an effort for me I guess... And then when it comes to returning of the answer sheets, my mind has already wiped out almost evrything of late what I wrote, so no point in adding to the flock of birdies who are running after teachers for that extra mark!!!

And you would want to know what makes me do all this..well I do it because there is not even a germ of an idea why I do it, but for sure I would like to read those heads who have enough reasons to carry that extra tonn of baggage to coleg, and sit in the examination halls wandering at the walls ..waiting for the time to get over, or might be those heads who will pretend as if they are too busy finishing their paper in the sake of ignoring the person who asked for some help...I would like to read those heads who would love cramming books , who would close themselves in a small room, with no disturbances, who would put their cell phones on silent mode, or maybe those heads who would refuse their friends of the book he wants for photocopy, in the fear that they might not be able to study ....I would like to read those heads who come out of examination halls and ask every soul on earth how their paper went and how much marks would they fetch , just to give themselves a feeling of truimph about how well their paper went, then there are some who would want to evaluate and discuss the whole paper with friends before leaving home...Another bunch of nerdies for whom studies have more importance in life than friends...I would want to read their minds and enlighten myself with this idiosyncratic calvinism....

Comments

Popular Posts