memories...sweet and sour...




Memories sweet & sour
Memories call me from the far
Memories give me a reason to smile
Memories bring water to my eyes
I peep into the lane of childhood
Welcomed by sweet fragrances
Happiness all around
Love to share
& lots of people to care
I then close my eyes
Sitting on the armchair
I can feel the cold breeze
Passing by & bringing alive
The memories beautifully woven
Into structures from where
I don't feel like returning
But there's lots more to life
In the end you realize
The experience & the experienced
Matters more than whims & fancies
So there shouldnt be any full stop
Before the state of realization
It's a matter of ones dedication
Passion & seclusion.

Comments

  1. memories never die too....very well written!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. baatein bhool jati hai......
    yaadein yaad aati hai......

    YAADEIN... YAADEIN...

    Nice poem dear :) Keep going...

    ReplyDelete
  3. baatein bhool jati hai......
    yaadein yaad aati hai......

    YAADEIN... YAADEIN...

    Nice poem dear :) Keep going...

    ReplyDelete
  4. really, yaadein hi hain jo rone pe majboor karti hain aur kabhi kabhi chehre pe pyari si muskaan chhod deti hai...

    aaye tum yaad mujhe, gane lagi har dhadkan...

    humein bhi doosron ke dil mein kuchh aisi hi yaad chhodke jana chahiye...

    ReplyDelete
  5. memories and sour are totally different. If miss your friends and meet that guy means your previous memories will come that time. yaad is the most dangerous in every life.

    Web Hosting Service

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts