What Is Life

"Who am I??? What is my purpose in life??? What am i here for??? Money ??? Satisfaction??? Happiness???? If happiness how can i achieve it???" These are some questions that make me feel dizzy...and if i ponder upon..i become tiresome... its good to be philosophical in life but sometimes its good to brush away such thoughts than to complicate our lives even more by fractions.... i don't say that i don't have a goal in my life...i do aim for things...i dream about it...i work for it...but it seems d path is not that easy... den i wonder if i should choose d easiest path...atleast that gives me satisfaction of reaching nearer and faster to the goal.... but as um told by moral stories ... i feel i should better prepare myself fr the tough times....making myself strong to face the hurdles!!! if i make myself strong...i become untouched by the intricacies of life...i become unattached from near relations...i try not to get distracted by emotional boundations....it seems now um becoming over-obsessed with the feeling of accomplishments of my goals...and try to detach myself from the world... bt um a part of this world....!! um a social animal...!!! i love being cared and would love to care fr those who matter to me... but how den do i achieve what i want!!! by the way i don't wanna accept this but have to...that i don't even know what i want from life.....it feels i should just let it go.... dere r times wen i want things but i don't get them...it has made me learn stop expecting in life... no expectations-means-no heartbreaks...bt is dis under utilization of my calliber??? how can i stop expecting?? nobody can curb me to explore my own resources.... but i havnt yet realized what i want from life!!! until i know for whom um doin all this...why in d hell would i ever try to do it...do i need some enlightenment like budhaa??? or am i an enlightend soul??? somebody would call me a pessimist fr siting the following experience of the experiencer......



1.life includes pain and adversity
2.the future is uncertain
3.accomplishment of any kind requires discipline
4.i am not special; no matter what i do, i cannot avoid these aspects of life
5.this will never change bt would u deny with d above sited statements...



i think almost all of us have gone thru these phases...There is love, joy, surprise, transcendence, creativity as well, but these never> occur separate from the above five points..... Can we live life with its conflicts, uncertainties, and disappointments and somehow feel good about ourselves???? it seems life is shitty ,crappy and funny...but it suddenly occurs to me "what is life????"

Comments

  1. If u think life as complicated u'll feel it complicated. Try to find positive things n u'll feel relax. N most importantly believe in God , trust Him,He is always there for u.


    Simmi
    (Galti se sir ke account se post kar rahi hoon)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts